OUR WEDDING PACKAGEs INCLUDE:
- Historic vaulted-ceiling sanctuary, with pipe organ & choir loft with seating for 180
- Midcentury-style lounge with gas fireplace and white leather couches -- great for appetizers and a bar
- Romantic and relaxing dressing rooms, and an additional sitting room for grandparents, children, or officiant
- Reception hall with exposed-beam ceiling and formal seating capacity of 180, chairs and tables included for 160
- Buffet/serving room adjoining reception hall
- Parking lot in rear of building, additional street parking, possible additional parking rental
- Centrally-located garden courtyard, directly accessible from lounge & reception hall
2018 and 2019 Friday and Saturday wedding packages - $3900
Ten hours on your wedding day plus a 90-minute rehearsal and two 1-hour planning visits.
Setup/Teardown of tables and chairs included. Additional hours are available for $200, and if you don't need 10 hours, on Fridays you can choose to shorten your day (7 hours: $3300, 8 hours: $3500, 9 hours $3700, Fridays only!).
Current open 2018 Saturdays: June 2, June 30, July 28, August 4, September 22, October 27, November 10, November 17, and all December Saturdays.
Call to find out what Fridays are open!
All packages require an additional $500 damage deposit, which is refundable.
TO RESERVE YOUR DAY, YOU MUST PROVIDE:
- $1500 down payment
- Signed and completed contract
INSURANCE & BANQUET PERMIT
You are required to purchase and maintain Special Event Liability insurance coverage, naming Events on 6th as additionally insured.
Check with your insurance agent or purchase through and online vendor such as www.wedsafe.com.
Yes! You can have alcohol! If serving alcohol, you must acquire a Banquet Permit from the State of WA. All alcohol must be served by a licensed and insured bartender.
TABLES AND CHAIRS:
Events on 6th will provide at least 16 - 60 in. round tables, 9 - 6' rectangular tables, 3 cocktail or cafe tables, and 160 white resin folding chairs.
Events on 6th will also set up these tables and chairs for you and take them down at the end.
CHAPEL ONLY ELOPEMENTS
Yes, you can elope at Events on 6th! Get married in the chapel and then head out to a nearby restaurant to celebrate!
Use of the chapel and lounge area, certain Friday nights and certain Saturday mornings, starting at $500 for 1 hour.
Your officiant, your decorations, your sound system (if needed).
Call for open dates.
OTHER EVENTS AND PARTIES (Baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, corporate events, holiday parties, etc!):
Events on 6th has a variety of spaces available which can be combined to meet the needs of your event:
- Reception hall, with buffet/serving room
- Lounge with fireplace and white leather couches
- Sanctuary (Chapel)
- Enclosed courtyard
Contact us now – we would be happy to build a custom quote for your next corporate event, holiday party, family celebration, meeting or other fantastic event!
Food must be served by a licensed caterer and bar service performed by a licensed and insured bartender.